|Price||RM4.99 - RM13.99 RM8.00 - RM17.00|
- Great for DIY projects such as etching PCBs and crafting metal
- Reacts with water, acids, alkali and oxidizing agents and various metals
- Ready to use solution designed for etching printed circuit boards and other metals.
Ferric Chloride Etching Chemical, Ferrite Chloride, for PCBs, Copper, Aluminium, Brass and other metals, 250ml / 700ml / 1000ml
Our ferric chloride etching chemical is in brown liquid with pungent odour and fully miscible. It reacts with water, acids, alkali and oxidizing agents and various metals.
It can be used for DIY projects to etch circuit boards and metal craft. It is ready to use without dilution.
|Ferric Chloride Form||Liquid|
Store between 20C and 27C in dry area. Store in a plastic container.
Application Instructions As A PCB Etchant
1. Fully immerse a copper board in etching chemical.
2. Agitate until etching action is complete.
Note: Dilution is not recommended.
- 1 bottle Ferric Chloride